Your safety is our number one priority. As such, our new policies follow the latest guidelines issued by the CDC and local authorities.
COVID-19 Safety Policy
- Patients will undergo telephone screening questions prior to their appointments
- Patients are instructed to wear a mask when entering office or a mask will be provided to them
- Patient temperatures will be checked in the office
- We are maximizing social distancing in our offices and waiting rooms
- We are asking for patients to arrive at their appointment alone
- Patients who are sick or have had exposures to COVID-19 will be rescheduled or offered televisits
- Offices will be cleaned and disinfected frequently throughout the day.
- Telehealth appointments remain available for patients who prefer to be seen virtually
New safety policies for office & staff:
- In-service for new policies with staff has been performed
- Appropriate Personal protective equipment (PPE) to be worn during encounters
- Staff temperatures are taken and recorded daily
For more information visit Downtown Pain Physicians.
The information on this website is to provide general information. In no way does any of the information provided reflect definitive treatment advice. It is essential to consult a best-in-class pain management specialist in New York regarding ANY questions or issues. A thorough evaluation should ALWAYS be performed for an accurate diagnosis and treatment plan. Be sure to call your pain doctor to schedule a consultation.